By reading these Terms and Conditions and continuing to use www.cbdfoil.com or submitting content for publication on this site, you agree to be bound by these rules. We may change these terms anytime, so please check back periodically.
New features or functionality that enhance our site are subject to these Terms and Conditions unless stated otherwise. The most current version of these Terms and Conditions can be found at: https://www.cbdfoil.com/term-and-condition
We reserve the right to modify, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our site (or any part thereof) whenever we want and without notice. You agree that suspending or ending our site won't make us liable to you or any third party. Also, We have the right to terminate your access to our website for any reason we believe is in the best interest of our company and all users as a group.
Please note that our site heavily utilizes products and services patented both already and pending.
As a copyright owner or agent, you have certain rights if you believe our content infringes upon your copyright. If this is the case, please send an email to email@example.com
1. You are not allowed to copy, distribute, publish, enter a database, display, perform, modify or create derivative works from any part of our site without explicit written permission. The only exception to this rule is that you may make one printout of an article for personal use.
2. You may not distribute any part of this site or content thereon over any network, including but not limited to a local area network. Additionally, these files may not be used without prior authorization to construct any database.
3. We occasionally use excerpts from other sources to support the commentaries and writings on our site, and we respect others' right to do the same with the materials contained herein. Therefore, you may excerpt and use materials on this site by the principles of "fair use."
4. We only allow authorized materials to be displayed with our content on third-party websites. If you display our content in a setting that includes unauthorized advertising or other materials, you infringe upon our rights.
5. The thoughts and opinions expressed in the dramas, films, articles, etc., that we provide are not necessarily our own- they belong to the creators themselves. We also need to guarantee how accurate or complete these works from third parties may be. By agreeing to our terms, you understand that we are not obliged in any way to monitor the content of our site for illegal or inappropriate materials. The company affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers, and shareholders also do not take on this responsibility. CBDFOIL and its partners are not responsible for any liabilities that may come from the content on the website, including but not limited to defamation, libel, slander, infringement of privacy or publicity rights, obscenity, pornography, or profanity.
6. Bloggers are not seen as employees by us, but rather they are viewed as independent contractors. Because of this stance, you will not receive any wage or compensation for the content submitted to us. In addition, bloggers are also ineligible for employee benefit plans and programs that regular staff members have access to. If you wish to blog with us, please note that you must already have a computer and internet connection and any other necessary equipment before starting to write blog posts for submission. www.cbdfoil.com is a site where you can share your views and express your unique opinions and ideas to a targeted, local audience. You agree that we are not under your direction or control, and you cannot hold yourself out as our agent or representative or attempt to bind us to any obligations. If you choose to write blogs for the www.cbdfoil.com site, you have complete authority over when and where you submit your content and what topics you write about - we don't select or approve any of it.
7. You will be held responsible for any money or damage we lose as a direct result of your failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions or if you break any of the promises you have made in this document. This includes agreeing to reimburse us (including our affiliates, directors, officers, managers, and employees shareholders) for any expenses incurred while investigating and resolving the issue(s) caused by you, including losses from missed opportunities, attorney fees, etc. If we take on the exclusive defense of any claim you notify us about, you agree to give us reasonable cooperation.
8. Please note that our site is available "as is," and we cannot guarantee that it will be free of errors or uninterrupted. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions, and inaccuracies in our site's news, information, or other materials. We do not make any warranties, express or implied, concerning our site or any information advertised.
We cannot guarantee that this site's advice, opinions, statements, or other materials are accurate, complete, or timely. We also reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions on our site. We do our best to prevent viruses and other harmful materials from entering our website, but we can't make any guarantees. If you choose to use or download materials from our site, you're doing so at your own risk. We're not responsible for any damage that might come as a result.
Although we make every effort to produce accurate and up-to-date content, our site may occasionally contain inaccurate or out-of-date text, images, audiovisual productions, opinions, statements, facts, articles, market data, stock quotes, or other information.
The market data on our site is for reference only and should not be used as financial advice. This content is not intended to promote the purchase or sale of any security investment. Any information provided by third parties that you may access through links on our site is their responsibility, not ours.
9. We Limit Our Liability to You: WWW.CBDFOIL.COM and its affiliates, as well as their members, directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents, and licensors, are not responsible for any incidental indirect consequential special punitive or exemplary damages of any kind including but not limited too lost revenues or profits loss of business or data, we are not liable for any damages, losses, claims, or injuries whatsoever that are in any way related to this site. This includes but is not limited to errors, omissions, interruptions, or other inaccuracies on our site. If you have any claim against us, it is limited to the amount you paid – if anything – for the use of www.cbdfoil .com.
10. We May be Forced to Disclose Certain Information: If we receive a court order from law enforcement or a government agency, we will share your IP address, username, name, IP location, or other information in response to it without needing your consent first.
11. We are not liable for any damages that may arise from linked sites: We cannot be held accountable for the content, goods, or services offered by other parties that have their site linked to ours. Because we lack control over these external entities, you understand and agree that we are in no way, shape, or form responsible for any content inaccuracy, quality issues, advertising concerns, or other materials found on these third-party websites. By continuing to use this site, you acknowledge that any correspondence or business dealings with third parties- such as merchants or advertisers- found on www.cbdfoil.com or through the Services are done at your own risk. This includes payment for goods and services, delivery terms and conditions, representations, and warranties that solely falls between you and the said party. By using this site, you understand that we cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect loss or damage that may arise from your reliance on content, goods, or services provided by third parties.
12. You must be of legal age to form a binding contract to register for certain services on www.cbdfoil.com. You may not use our site if you are barred from receiving services under the laws of The USA or any other applicable jurisdiction. You agree to the following:
(i) giving accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as required by the Service's registration form;
(ii) maintaining and updating your Registration Data to keep it accurate; and being responsible for all activities that happen under your registration or account. If you provide any deceptive info, if the information you provide us is inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any future use of our Services.
14. Local Compliance: Our website is available globally, we only represent and guarantee that materials accessed in the USA are appropriate and compliant with local laws. If you choose to access this site from other locations outside of the US, you agree to do so on your own volition and that you will be completely responsible for any legal compliance issues.
15. Exclusions and Limitations: In some areas, the exclusion of certain warranties or limitations on liability are not allowed. Therefore, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
16. Waiver and Severability of Terms: Even if we do not use or carry out a right listed in these Terms and Conditions, this does not mean that we waived the said right. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is deemed invalid by a court with proper authority, you agree that the court should interpret the section in question-based on its original intent. All other parts of these terms remain legally binding.
17. Further Assurances: You agree to regularly review the Terms and Conditions and update your registration information, as well as use reasonable efforts to do, make, execute or deliver any other acts, documents, or things that we may reasonably require from time to time for these Terms and Conditions be effective.
18. Language: Both parties agree that this Agreement and any related documents will be written in English.
20. General: If you wish to continue using our site, you must agree to follow these terms and conditions. The caption under each section is for reference only and will be ignored when constructing or interpreting these Terms and Conditions.